Latex is harvested by tapping the rubber tree in a manner that does not harm the tree.
Each tree (and there are billions) consumes CO2, thus reducing global warming.
When latex is processed each part of the product is used.
After the tree no longer produces latex, it is harvested and its wood is turned into lumber.
Each year mature trees are tapped, old trees are harvested, new trees are planted, and CO2 is consumed.
We also ensure all other items are recycled.
We are proud to announce that we have recently taken the decision to no longer offer balloon releases as a service to our customers. This decision is based upon our environmental policy and the fact that any balloon released into the environment will ultimately result in litter at some point.
There are lots of alternatives we can discuss, we offer a fantastic variety of exciting and creative designs and deliveries that we are able to design specifically to your requirements.
Safety with balloons
We want everyone to enjoy their event and want it to be memorable as a happy time. Therefore it is important to understand the following:
• It is possible to choke or be suffocated by an un-inflated balloon or piece of burst balloon.
• Inhaling helium is dangerous and can result in asphyxiation.
• Children under the age of eight 8 years with balloons should be supervised at all times.
• Never put a balloon, or piece of a balloon, in or near the mouth
• Inhaling helium can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting loss of consciousness and death
• Under no circumstances inhale helium from a balloon or helium tank
• Always discard broken balloons safely.
When handled responsibly balloons pose no threat to health, wildlife or the environment. Once finished with your balloons please “PIN IT & BIN IT”